Vision and Mission
COMPUTER SCIENCE AND ENGINEERING DEPARTMENT
- To inculcate innovative and analytical skills among the students to become effective and efficient Engineers.
- Provide students Quality Education with Moral Values.
- To create Engineers Par Excellence.
- Provide the industry with creative and innovative performers.
- The Department is intends to impart quality degree programs to help the nation in shaping and developing its young generation.
- The emphasises on fundamental principles to create electronic and communication technological excellence ability in the students
- Creating a strong research environment for research in students,
Program Educational Objectives
- Able to pinpoint and define engineering problems in the fields of Electronics and Communication engineering.
- Able to employ necessary techniques, hardware, and communication tools for electronic engineering applications.
- Able to solve problems through analytical thinking in their own or related fields.
- Able to work in a multi-disciplinary environment.
- Able to communicate effectively.
- Able to take individual responsibility and to work as a part of a team.
- Having strong ethical and professional responsibility and adhering to quality.
- An ability to design and conduct experiments, and to analyze and interpret gathered and collected data.
- An ability to develop and/or design a system or system components to meet
- Desired specifications, Improved performance, and capabilities and Cost effective Technical solutions
- To understand and correctly interpret the impact of engineering solutions in a social/global context.
- A recognition of the need for quality.
1). Written 2). Practical 3). Verbal
- An ability to function individually as well as part of a team.
- To understand the importance of the Routine work.