Truba Institute of Pharmacy
Truba Institute of Pharmacy was established in 2004-2005 and has become the leading Institute of Madhya Pradesh. The Institute is approved by PCI, AICTE, DTE and affiliated to RGPV, Bhopal. Apart from B.Pharm degree course, the institute is also running PG courses in Pharmacology since 2008 and Pharmaceutics since 2010 and in Quality Assurance since 2012. Laboratories are equipped with the most sophisticated, validated, costly and well-maintained instruments.
Modern infrastructure, experienced committed faculty, truly rich library and professional management are few strong points of TIP. Truba Institute of Pharmacy is actively involved in pharma research. A number of B.Pharma and M.Pharma students have presented their papers in various national level conferences viz. IPC and APTI. The “passion for excellence” that drive TRUBA can be seen in every aspect of this vibrant future- focused institution from its stringent recruitment policies and Academic performance to its outstanding Infrastructure and Placement activities. Truba Institute of Pharmacy is among the Top Pharmacy Colleges in MP
Dr. H.S. Chandel
M.Pharm, Ph.D, DPM, PGDBA
It gives me immense pleasure to extend my warm welcome to our institute. The institute is front runner in developing pharmacists with skills, attitudes and knowledge during four years of integrated Bachelor of Pharmacy (B. Pharm.) and 2 years M. Pharm. program. The national health related paramedical technology discipline is designed to imbibe confidence in you to operate under highly complex National Health Program for keeping healthy society. You owe a responsibility towards nation, your career and pharmaceutical profession.
We have a team of exceptionally brilliant and qualified faculty with us. Each member of the team is expert in his/her discipline and full of enthusiasm to share knowledge with you. Their positive, dynamic, focused, cooperative and result oriented attitude is our main asset. While we teach we also learn, and many a times from our own students. Every increment in our knowledge/learning is matter of pride and joy for us.
We at Truba believe in honest and persistent efforts to develop our team in general and students in particular. These efforts have earned us high reputation and we aim still higher with sharper efforts. At Truba Institute of Pharmacy, Bhopal eminent educationalists are maintaining high level of standards. Team is highly motivated to keep the same high standards & achieve the aims with honest performances that is why Truba of Pharmacy is among The Top Pharmacy Colleges in MP.
- WORK EXPERIENCE – 35 YRS (Industry- 14 years Teaching – 21 years)
- Life member – IPC, IPS, APTI, IPGA, Executive member M.P. Branch of APTI.
Dr. H.S. Chandel
Our Vision and Mission
- To become a globally recognized brand in the areas of education and research in pharmaceutical sciences for the benefit of masses and to function as a catalyst in the growth of the pharmaceutical industry.
- To provide educational excellence and state of art facility.
- Imparting quality education in the areas of Pharmaceutical Sciences.
- National/ international collaborative research and linkages.
- Promotion of innovative and translation research.
- Study of national/ international pharmaceutical policy issues.
- Collaboration with pharma industries to meet the global challenges.
- Community pharmacy and pharmaceutical management.
- Continuing education programmes.
Team of selected, skilled and motivated faculty is engaged in some real quality research work at the institute apart from their routine teaching and extracurricular works and published many research papers in different national and international journals and sent students for presentations at different seminars. Truba Institutes of Pharmacy is Rated Under: Top Pharmacy Colleges in MP, Best Pharmacy Colleges in Bhopal.
- H.S. Chandel : Awarded Ph.D. in Pharmacy (Pharmaceutical Chemistry), from Barkattullah University, Bhopal.
- Sanjiv. Singh : Awarded Ph.D. in Pharmacy (Pharmacology), from KLE. University, Belgaum, Karnataka.
- Azaz Khan : Submitted Ph.D. in Pharmacy (Pharmaceutics).
- Sharad P Pandey : Registered in Ph.D. (Pharmaceutics).
- Hemant Nagar : Registered in Ph.D. (Pharmacology).
- Jyoti Pandey : Registered in Ph.D. (Pharmaceutical Chemistry)
- Best Faculty award given to Mr. Sharad Prakash Pandey for session 2012-2013.
- Certificate of Excellence given to Dr. H S Chandel by TASK.
- Best Scientific content award given to Mr. Vinod Kumar Dhote, Asst. Prof. of TIP at ADINA, Sagar.
- Best Faculty award given to Mr. Rajiv Saxena for session 2015-2016.
Govt. Funded Projects
- Truba Institute of Pharmacy filed product patent in 2014 (First private institute filed such patent)
- Truba Institute of Pharmacy designated as IPGA MP state branch head office in 2014
- MPCST sponsored project entitled “Enhanced transdermal delivery of therapeutics for effective management of osteoarthritis”
- MPCST sponsored national seminar on “Status and need of IPR in Pharma Sector”
- AICTE sponsored two weeks Faculty Development Programme.
- M.P. BIOTECHNOLOGY COUNCIL BHOPAL sponsored project entitled “Study the effect of various elicitors on secondary metabolite production in cell suspension culture and field conditions of Gardenia Gummifera and evaluation of anti-microbial and in-vivo and in-vitro antioxidant potential of the generated phyto-constituents”
- Research project funded by Madhya Pradesh council of science & technology on “Enhanced transdermal delivery of therapeutics for management of osteoarthritis” has been completed.
- Research project funded by Madhya Pradesh council of science & technology (MPCST) on “Study the effect of mobile phone radiation exposure on rat erythrocyte maturation”.
- A rich medicinal garden with important medicinal plants has been developed in the college campus covering a vast area of land. The garden is maintained under the direction of a specially deputed Horticulturist having deep knowledge of medicinal plants for on-site training of students. Some important medicinal plants to name are Kalmegh, Gudmar, Bring raj, Chirata, Shivlingi, Haldi, Chitrak, Brahmi, Black Musli, Stevia, Vasaka, Aloe vera, Guggul, Ashwagandha, Vajradanti, Mulethi, Punarnava etc. out of variety of different plants which have been planted and developed here.
- The institution aspires to facilitate utility and distribution of acquaintance, information, handy & intellect in all precise field of pharmacy. The Library plays an essential function in the gathering knowledge, progress, and propagation of scientific and technical information.
- Institute library has more than 10000 quality books on pharmaceutical sciences. The Library is digitized with 24 X 7 internet facility, online library (Delnet) facility. More than 30 leading Journal including 07 international Journals and 22 national Journals have been subscribed. The college also has subscriptions of different online journals. We offers book bank facility to each student.