Truba Institute Of Engineering And Information Technology
TRUBA Group of Institutes engaged in carrying out the quality education in field of technological development. It imparts training to students so that they become competent and motivated engineers. TRUBA celebrates freedom of thoughts, cultivates human values and concern for the environment and the society. These institutes of TRUBA Group rate among the best top engineering colleges of India.
Modern infrastructure, experienced committed faculty, truly rich library and professional management are few strong points of TIEIT. Truba Institute of Engineering And Information Technology is actively involved in Engineering research. A number of BE and M.Tech students have presented their papers in various national level conferences viz. IPC and APTI. The “passion for excellence” that drive TRUBA can be seen in every aspect of this vibrant future- focused institution from its stringent recruitment policies and Academic performance to its outstanding Infrastructure and Placement activities.
Dr. Rajeev Arya
- B.E. (Mechanical), M-Tech(Industrial Design) Hons., Ph.D.
- Formerly with Barkatullah University, Bhopal.
- Received Young Scientist Award in 21st Young Scientist Congress, Sponsored by MPCST, Bhopal.
- Editor of IJWRE, IJMER.
- 17 Years of teaching experience
- 25 published research paper in National & International Journals and Conferences.
TRUBA Group of Institutes is one of the leading groups imparting technical education in M.P. We at TRUBA Group of Institutes believe in creating an environment that fosters strong academic foundation focused on research, industry academic-interactions and service to the community.
A well planned result-oriented process, state of the art infrastructure, well equipped; laboratories and research-oriented faculty are the true enables in this quest. Amidst all this, we carve out time to balance academics with extra-curricular activities to give that additional dimension to all students. Sports and other co-curricular activities are encouraged and the students are given every form of support to develop their talents in all fields. We also Endeavour to instill in our students a keen sense of ethics so that they are worthy of public trust.
Our Vision and Mission
To make TRUBA one of the
of Technology in India.
National & Global
A team of selected, skilled and motivated faculty is engaged in some real quality research work at the institute apart from their routine teaching and extracurricular works and published many research papers in different national and international journals and sent students for presentations at different seminars.
- Received ” SHIKSHA RATNA AWARD” for the Best Engineering Institute by Elects, AICTE & RGPV Bhopal
- Rated under top 100 Institutes of India Quest Magazine.
- Highest students placement in Central India by TCS
- First Institute to have IBM sponsored “Centre of Excellence” in M.P.
- Institute is awarded by IBM, recognizing it as “GREAT PERFORMING INSTITUTE ” in TGMC Contest, a National Level Project Competition.
- Institute has designed & Fabricated vertical-type wing turbine & installed at RGPV
- Undertaking a project to make solar-operated tricycle for the “PHYSICALLY CHALLENGED” at the Institute
- A number of faculty members have been awarded Ph.D. degrees and several others awarded for their support in academics growth and performance
- Truba is one of the leading Institutes in Central India who organize an International Conference from 26-28 April 13 on “Recent Trends in Applied Sciences with Engineering Applications”(RTASEA-2013)
Truba is proud of its excellent performance in Teaching.
Faculties of TRUBA receive Srijan award for 100% result.
1. Prof. Amit Saxena(CSE Deparment)
2.Prof. Ajit Kumar Shrivastava (CSE Department)
3. Prof. Rashmi Sakalle( CE Department)
4. Prof. Huma Gupta (CSE Department)
5. Prof. Bhupendra Raghuwanshi (ME Department)
6. Prof. Prateek Oswal (CSE Department)
7. Prof. Megha Purohit(CSE Department)
8. Prof. Prof. Devashri Anwekar(CSE Department)
9. Prof. Amit Ganguli(IT Department)
10. Prof.Ajita Mishra(CSE Department)
11. Prof. Rubeena Khan(CE Department)
- Prof. Neetu Sharma ECE Department awarded by gold medal for being the topper of M.Tech(EC) in the 7th convocation of RGPV.
- Prof. Kavita Chourasia ECE Department awarded by srijan 2013 for 100% result.
Truba is proud of its excellent performance in the University Examination
1. The overall result was more than 91.56% (2012-13) in all branches.
2. Truba is also proud of its excellent performance in academics as two students of our college, Miss Akriti Shrivastava of Computer Science & Engineering final year and Mr. Yogesh Singh of EX third year and Ms. Amita Patel of Pharmacy have brought glory to institute by being awarded the Chancellors scholarship.
3. Ms. Priya Gupta of CSE 2011 batch has secured 8th position in the university merit list.