Truba Institute Of Engineering And Information Technology
TRUBA Group of Institutes engaged in carrying out the quality education in the field of technological development. It imparts training to students so that they become competent and motivated engineers. TRUBA celebrates freedom of thoughts, cultivates human values and concern for the environment and the society. These institutes of TRUBA Group rate among the top engineering colleges in India.
Modern infrastructure, experienced committed faculty, truly rich library and professional management are few strong points of TIEIT. Truba Institute of Engineering And Information Technology is actively involved in Engineering research. A number of BE and M.Tech students have presented their papers in various national level conferences viz. IPC and APTI. The “passion for excellence” that drive TRUBA can be seen in every aspect of this vibrant future- focused institution from its stringent recruitment policies and Academic performance to its outstanding Infrastructure and Placement activities.
Dr. Rajeev Arya
- B.E. (Mechanical), M-Tech(Industrial Design) Hons., Ph.D.
- Formerly with Barkatullah University, Bhopal.
- Received Young Scientist Award in 21st Young Scientist Congress, Sponsored by MPCST, Bhopal.
- Editor of IJWRE, IJMER.
- 17 Years of teaching experience
- 25 published research paper in National & International Journals and Conferences.
TRUBA Group of Institutes is one of the leading groups imparting technical education in M.P. We at TRUBA Group of Institutes believe in creating an environment that fosters strong academic foundation focused on research, industry academic-interactions and service to the community.
A well planned result-oriented process, state of the art infrastructure, well equipped; laboratories and research-oriented faculty are the true enables in this quest. Amidst all this, we carve out time to balance academics with extra-curricular activities to give that additional dimension to all students. Sports and other co-curricular activities are encouraged and the students are given every form of support to develop their talents in all fields. We also Endeavour to instill in our students a keen sense of ethics so that they are worthy of public trust.
Our Vision and Mission
To make TRUBA one of the
of Technology in India.
National & Global
A team of selected, skilled and motivated faculty is engaged in some real quality research work at the institute apart from their routine teaching and extracurricular works and published many research papers in different national and international journals and sent students for presentations at different seminars.
- Received ” SHIKSHA RATNA AWARD” for the Best Engineering Institute by Elects, AICTE & RGPV Bhopal
- Rated under top 100 Institutes of India Quest Magazine.
- Highest students placement in Central India by TCS
- First Institute to have IBM sponsored “Centre of Excellence” in M.P.
- Institute is awarded by IBM, recognizing it as “GREAT PERFORMING INSTITUTE ” in TGMC Contest, a National Level Project Competition.
- Institute has designed & Fabricated vertical-type wing turbine & installed at RGPV
- Undertaking a project to make solar-operated tricycle for the “PHYSICALLY CHALLENGED” at the Institute
- Also Rated Under Top Engineering Colleges of M.P, Top B-Tech Colleges in MP, Top Engineering Colleges in Bhopal City.
Faculty Members of TRUBA Group of Institutes, Bhopal, Received the *Certificate of Honour* for being instrumental in helping students to achieve Excellence in their respective subject taught during the Academic Session 2016-17, Organized By SNTSS and MPCSTList of Felicitated Faculty Members of TRUBA Group of Institutes, Bhopal.
*Prof. Sugan Patel *Prof. Gopal Patidar *Prof. Devashri Deoskar
*Prof. Santosh Shakya *Prof. Anand Mishra *Prof. Ankita Awasthi
*Prof. Amit Saxena *Prof. Anurag Jaiswal *Prof. Devashri Deoskar
*Prof. Susheel Gupta *Prof. Neha Gupta *Prof. Gopal Patidar
*Mr. Shamir Daniel *Dr. Namish Mehta *Mr. Raghwendra Namdev
*Mr. Vijay Motwani *Dr. Mary John Sajeev *Prof. Nirbhay Dangi
*Prof. Sandeep Yadav *Prof. Deepti Tiwari
- Pooja Yadav & Shradha Mathil students of Electrical 3rd year, won I prize in “working model competition” organized by BSNL
- Pooja Yadav Students of EX III year won 1st prize for “Safety Driving System” in “NIRMAAN 2K17” a state level event hosted by Sis-tech, Bhopal. She has also won “Best Idea Award” in the same event
- Nimrah khan and Group of Civil Engineering won 1st prize in Model Competiton in srijan’2017 a state level event hosted by JNCT Bhopal.
- Anuj Dongre of IV Sem Mechanical Engg. have secured the First position in nodal classical solo song competition organized by Rajiv Gandhi Prodhoyogiki Vishwadhalaya Bhopal
- Anmol Gupta & Team of Final Year Mechanical Engg. has secured Ist prize for their “Innovative Model for renewable energy” organized by Sagar Group
- Vedant Joshi & Group of Final Year Mechanical Engg. secure 1stpositon in robo race held at Oriental group Bhopal
- Shadab Khan and Group of EC 3rd Year secured I Position in Zonal level Drone workshop organizes under UTKRANTI 2017 in association with IIT Kharagpur
- Abhishek Shivhare 3rd Year, CSE has won First Prize in Re-click exhibition organized by picture perfect. His Work is also published in renowned, CHIIZ International Magazine, Monochrome India & in History TV 18. He has also won, DB city Photography contest & Organized solo Photography Exhibition in Bhopal
- Truba NSS Team has won first prize in state level “Nukkad Natak” competition organized by LNCT Bhopal.
- Satyam Bhatt student of Electrical III year won 1st Runner up position in IRIS 2017 a state level event organized at IIM Indore.
- Mohnish Nigam,Vipul Soni & Nikhil Pawar ,students of Electrical III year, won II prize for “Advanced Railway safety system” in “SMARTCON 2017”, ” a state-level event organized by, BSNL Jabalpur.
- Pragya Sharma of EC 3rd Year & Anzar Khan CSE 3rd Year has been awarded the title of “Miss Fresh Face” & Mr. Fresh Face respectively in an event organized by MY FM.
- Simran Shakhya, Priyanka Maran of CSE 2nd Year & Shilvi Sahu of IT 2nd Year Won the 2nd prize in all India level dance Competition held in IIM Indore.
- Sagar Rao student of IT 3rd Year, Won 3rd position in Singing Competition, “Bhopal idol “& further selected for Rising Star Singing competition scheduled at Mumbai
- The student team of Pharmacy has won first prize in RGPV technical quiz competition.
- Pharmacy students won second prize in Group Dance competition in MPPride-2018 Organized at Rajiv Gandhi Prodhoyogiki Vishwadhalaya Bhopal.
- Gagan Pawar, CSE 2nd Year has represented M.P & CG Directorate as Main rifle shooter of 0.22 caliber, category in All India Vayu- Sainik Camp.
- Soumya Jain & Aditya Sharma student of CSE 3rd Year has Qualified Oracle certified Java Profesional Exam & MITx Python Certification respectively .
- Vikas Kumar student of 2nd Year CSE has been awarded the Advance certification in Cyber Law Practice.
- Prakash Kumar 2nd Year CSE has successfully certified, as a RED HAT CERTIFIED SYSTEM ADMINISTRATOR, by Red Hat Enterprise.
- 75 Students of Mechanical engineering have achieved Professional Certification in Auto-desk.
- 37 Student of Civil Engineering has successful completed Bentley certified training for structure design software STAAD-Pro V8i.
- The Achievement of our students in the sport
- Cricket & Football teams of Truba, has won State Level Cricket & Football Championship, organized by RKDF & Patel Group of institutions respectively.
- Total 38 students of Truba, got selected for State, and further, 13 students were selected, for National in different sports event this year.
- Dhananjay Lasunte, of Electrical Engineering was selected for National, in Power Lifting, Boxing, and Best Physique events.
- Shubhm Dubey of Electrical Engineering was, also selected for National, in Power Lifting, and Best Physique events.
- Akhilesh Patil of Computer Science & Engineering was selected for National, in Power Lifting
- Shireen khan of Computer Scinence & Engineering , was selected for National in kho-kho
- Divyansh Sharma of Mechanical & Sharique –ur- rehman of Electronic & communication Engg. were selected for national in Cricket
- Aliya Ali of Computer Scinence & Engineering, Rahila Firdous of Mechanical Engg., Syed Safi of Mechanical Engg, Radha Rashmi Tiwari of Computer science & Engg. have represented at national level in Atheletics
- Students of Truba, won 10 Gold, and 04 Silver medals, in various state level sports events, conducted by RGPV
- Students of Truba, won 20 Gold, 06 Silver and 02 Bronze medals, in various Nodal level sports events, conducted by RGPV
- Ankit Kumar Raghuwanshi of CSE VI sem Won Gold Medals in Firing Competition held in NCC Camp, & AAC 115 Engineers, Bhopal