B.E.(NIT, Raipur), M.Tech (MANIT), PhD*
Prof. Amit Khare has 13 years of teaching experience. He had joined TRUBA Institute of Engineering and Information Technology in 2009. He has completed Bachelor of Engineering in Mechanical Engineering in 2004 from NIT, Raipur and Master of Technology in Stress and Vibration Analysis in 2013 from MANIT, Bhopal. Currently, he is pursuing Ph. D. in Mechanical Engineering from MANIT, Bhopal. Presently, he is working as Head in the Department of Mechanical Engineering (TIEIT).
1. Participate in Two-Week ISTE WORKSHOP on “Engineering Mechanics” conducted by IIT Bombay from 26-11-2013 to 06-12-2013.
2. Participate in Two-Week ISTE WORKSHOP on “Engineering Thermodynamics” conducted by IIT Bombay from 11-11-2012 to 21-11-2012.
3. Attended short term programme on “soft computing technique in CFD” conducted by Department of Mechanical & Civil Engineering, MANIT, Bhopal under TIQIP-II from 17-12-2012 to 21-12-2012.
4. Attended the WORKSHOP on “Optimization Techniques” under TIQIP-II from 10-12-2012 to 11-12-2012 organized by Department Of Mathematics & Computer Application MANIT, Bhopal.
5. Participate in Two-Week ISTE WORKSHOP on “Introduction to Research Methodologies” conducted by IIT Bombay from 25-06-2012 to 04-07-2012.
6. Attended Staff Development Programme Organised by CIPET BHOPAL on “Testing and Quality Control of Plastic Materials and Products” sponsored by AICTE from 15-03-10 to 19-03-10.
7. Attended a National Seminar on “Energy Management and Audit” held on March 28 & 29, 2008 at JNCT, BHOPAL.
8. Attended a Workshop on “Advance in Tribology” held on Aug 18 & 19, 2007 at JNCT, BHOPAL.