Assistant Professor - Department of Civil Engineering
M.Tech, BE – Civil Engineering
- PROF. ANKITA CHOUBEY has 2 years of teaching experience. She has join TRUBA Institute of Engineering & Information Technology in Jan 2020 and is presently working as Assistant Professor in Civil Engineering Department.
- She has completed her bachelor’s degree and Master degree (M.Tech.) in Structural Engineering from RGPV Bhopal, with honor’s in 2018.
- She dedicates her life for easy understanding of the technical subjects and has started a YouTube Channel “Ankita Choubey (Online Civil Engineering Classes)” for the better understanding of students with exclusive animated video. She has released Video Lectures on Structural Analysis-I, Steel Structure-II, RCC and Steel Bridge Designing on YouTube which received 16K Views & more than 900 Subscribers.
- Structural designing,
- Can adapt to the level of students,
- Good communication skills,
- In-depth subject knowledge,
- AUTO-CAD and CSI-ETABS-2015.
Internship from Company:– C.P.A.
Project on: Official Building from Vallabh Bhawan Extension Bhopal .
- Major project on “PARTIALLY REPLACEMENT OF CEMENT WITH FLY ASH AND FINE AGGREGATES’’.
- Dissertation on “COMPARISON OF IS 1893-2016 AND IS 1893-2002 FOR SEISMIC DESIGN OF STRUCTURES”.
- Thesis on “ANALYSIS OF EARTHQUAKE RESISTANT OPEN STORY BUILDING ON CSI-ETABS ACC. TO IS 1893-2016”.
Seminars and Workshop
- Green Building Program organized by UIT-RGPV Bhopal.
- Earthquake Resisting Structural (7days work shop on different Structure and their response under earthquake) organized by IIT, Roorki.
- Blended cement and Sustainable development organized by The Institution of Engineers (India).
- Robotic, Embedded System & PCB Designing organizing by DORE’S INFOTECH Bhopal.
- Webinar on Plastic Waste management webinar organized by UIT-RGPV
- Analysis and Design of Liquid Retaining Structure National Seminar organized by Ramco Cement limited.