Joint Program in Association with IBM
- B-Tech in Computer Science Engineering with Specialisation in Data Science and Artificial Intelligence (in association with IBM)
- B-Tech in Computer Science Engineering with Specialisation in Artificial Intelligence & Machine Learning (in association with IBM)
- B-Tech in Mechanical Engineering with Specialisation in Robotics and Artificial Intelligence (in association with IBM)
Data is valuable, and so is the science in decoding it. Zillions of bytes of data are being generated, and now its value has surpassed oil as well. The role of a data scientist is and will be of paramount importance for organizations across many verticals.
All kinds of organizations collect numerous data through various sources and want to use it to make or improve decision making ability. Firms in fields as varied at B2B and B2C commerce, health care, manufacturing, IT, Aerospace, Banking, marketing etc all use data analytics to improve processes, create insights and enhance profits.
Artificial intelligence (AI) and robotics are a powerful combination for automating tasks inside and outside of the factory setting. In recent years, AI has become an increasingly common presence in robotic solutions, introducing flexibility and learning capabilities in previously rigid applications.
IBM has been a leader in the field of Information Technology, and has to its credits, the maximum
number of patents filed by any technology organisation, worldwide. IBM Career Education, is that arm within IBM, which focuses on the advancement of technical education in the country has collaborated with Truba Advance Sciences Kombine to offer a Joint Program in the latest and on demand technology.
Salient Features of the association
– Starting in academic year 2021, Truba Advance Sciences Kombine, and IBM have agreed to launch B.Tech program with specialisation using IBM Software.
– IBM and Truba Advance Sciences Kombine have collaborated to setup an IBM Software Lab on Emerging Technology in the campus to help students and faculty members enhance their skills in areas of Data Science, Artificial Intelligence, Robotics, Blockchain, Analytics.
– The aim is to develop sufficient industry needed skills for manpower on critical emerging technology area such as AI, Robotics, Mobility, IOT and Data Science.
– An innovative curriculum has been developed for the programs jointly and will be delivered by Institution faculty and IBM designated experts. The curriculum caters to the various skill requirements of organizations across the world including Banks, Computer Services, Education, Healthcare, Insurance, Manufacturing, Retail and other industries.