Training & Placement Cell
Among Top Engineering colleges Placement wise
We at Truba Group of Institutes believe that correct training is the first step towards creating an individual worth placing. The activities workshops & programmes conducted by the T&P are a means to achieve the much-sought careers and are not an end in itself. The cell provides vast opportunities for quantitative growth as they widen the student’s horizon to unimaginable prospects. The Cell makes the special effort to ensure students are on target with educational and career goals and helps them to identify the perfect career path. Truba is also rated among top engineering colleges in MP placement wise
In the mission of creating tomorrow’s leaders for the business, we focus on employability skill development. A rigorous academic regimen supported with year-round skill development broadens their knowledge base and skill set. We enjoy the unflinching support and constant patronage of Industry & bodies to share their knowledge and expectations from modern day engineer.
A comprehensive list of functions carried out by the Training and Placement cell is mentioned below:
- The Cell assists students in understanding their strengths and interests and helps them in identifying career goals and to plan the career in such a way that it integrates one’s strengths, values, and hobbies.
- The students are helped in choosing the right career option or the appropriate course to one’s aptitude. The students are made aware of the scope of a course or a career that one is pursuing or planning to pursue in India or abroad.
- The students are provided with the opportunity to develop professional relationships with the business community through strong network & links.
- The Institute has tied-up with learning centers & bodies, to improve the students’ communication & soft skills. The Institute has also in-house training experts, to train the students in Aptitude, Critical Reasoning, Spoken English, Group Discussions, Technical and HR Interview skills.
- The Cell interacts with various organizations to provide the opportunity to its students for Industrial Visits, Training and Placements also.
Placements Per Year
HIGHEST PACKAGE OFFERED
Average PACKAGE OFFERED
PLACED STUDENTS BATCH 2019
Mega Campus Week
TRAINING & PLACEMENT TEAM
Mr. Vijay Motwani
Training & Placement Officer
Mr Madhur Sharma
Public Relationship Officer