Samiya Khan Jamali
Assistant Professor - Department of Civil Engineering
M.Tech, BE – Civil Engineering
I am Samiya Khan Jamali, I joined Truba group in January 2020.I Am presently working as assistant professor in civil engineering department. I completed my bachelors of civil engineering form Rajiv Gandhi Proudyogiki Vishwavidyalaya and my Masters in Urban planning from People’s University bhopal. I completed STAAD pro training from crisp. I aim to provide students with academic knowledge and skills in order to prepare them for the workforce.I have ability to acquire and apply new knowledge as needed, using appropriate learning an teaching strategies.I am in my first year of teaching. My teaching philosophy is simple, success is generated by three building blocks: knowledge, critical thinking, and curiosity. I plan to install all of these in your students while challenging them to do their very best.
- Urban planning
- Building materials
- Building planning
- Traffic and transportation planning
- STAAD PRO
- Communications skills
- Worked at different education Centers to help less fortunate kids
- Guides several under graduate projects
- Structural designer at Heaven’s Architecture for 1.5 years
- Faculty Development Programme on”Sustainability of Water Resources System and Management” from 19-June-2020 to 20-june-2020 at Oriental Institute of Science & Technology, Bhopal,Created on TEQIP.
- Attending technical training sessions of NPTEL