Rules for I Round of Mobile App Development to be held at Host Institutes
We are looking for the best-looking, most intuitive, creative and unique mobile UI designs. An attractive and practical mobile UI design is essential to the success of an app. Great apps are considered to be easy to use and full of stimulation. All platforms, including Android, iOS, iPad, Blackberry, Windows Phone, Google Glass, and new Wearables like watches will be accepted and considered. The app must have the gorgeous mobile design, logo, layouts and color schemes will be considered. And it should be the focus on user experience and interaction.
Apps must comprehensive, unique and addicting The theme of App :
(1) SRIJAN 2019: Registration Process in different events – desirable features are: details of the team, rules, notification, Instant messaging, private messaging, group chats and other direct forms of communication must be included etc.
(2) SRIJAN 2019 : Zonal Level Evaluation Process in different events – desirable features are: details of the team, attendance marking, evaluation process, synopsis and report submission with photographs & videos of the event, Display of result, Instant messaging, private messaging, group chats and other direct forms of communication must be included, etc.
(3) SRIJAN 2019 : State Level Event Management – desirable features are : details of the team, attendance marking, evaluation process, synopsis and report submission with photographs & videos of the event, Display of result , mailing invitations as per guest list, Display dates of Events with venues and timings, Details of guest, uploading the itinerary of out-stationed participants, certificate printing along with Instant messaging, private messaging, group chats and other direct forms of communication must be included, etc.
(4) SRIJAN 2019 : Report Writing – desirable features: Collect the details of all the events at zonal and state level, edit text and photos in the most creative and useful ways for displaying and printing, etc.
(5) SRIJAN 2019 : App for online conduction of QUIZ with multiple choice questions, fill in the blanks, one word, match the columns etc. and display of score etc.
(6) SRIJAN 2020 : App for publicity of SRIJAN 2020 in different institutes, Social Media, use video messengers, snap-chat clones, social integrations, social networking, news and magazines, help student network together or keep them informed on the go, etc.
Rules of Participation
1. All the participating teams will have to submit a fresh registration form (on paper) to the host institute on the day of competition, failing which they will be allowed to participate but the model will not be judged.
2. App has to be Live Demonstration & should be based on innovative ideas in any of the given
3. An abstract in maximum 500 words (A4 paper, Times New Roman, 12 size) including aims, objectives, methodology, findings etc. should accompany each entry.
4. Softcopy of the Full-length project report and presentation has to be submitted either as a .doc or as the docx file in a CD properly marked with following details:
5. All participants with valid Identity Card of their respective educational institutes are eligible to participate in the event and must produce the same at the time of competition and when ever asked for.
6. All basic infrastructural facilities like working space, electricity, water, tables, LCD projector for presentation etc. will be made available by HOST Institute.
7. The software application should be fully functional and implemented, any program/software not executing properly will not be considered for final judgment.
8. At least one participant is required to be present at the time of evaluation, failing which the App will automatically disqualify the competition. Certificate of participation will be provided to the physically present participants only.
9. There will be a panel of two-three judges for each discipline and the decision of the panel of judges will be final and would not be challenged.
10. Organizing Team of Srijan 2019 reserves the right to disqualify any participant who fails to adhere to the above-mentioned rules.
11. The results will be displayed on the website and not by the host coordinators.
12. Live video can be shared through App
13. Declaration: The participant should bring the following certificate duly countersigned by the Mentors/supervisors and Head of Department on institute’s letterhead and submit to the coordinator of the event in the day of presentation failing which they will be disqualified.