Truba Institute of Pharmacy
Truba Institute of Pharmacy was established in 2004-2005 and has become the leading Institute of Madhya Pradesh. The Institute is approved by PCI, AICTE, DTE and affiliated to RGPV, Bhopal. Apart from B.Pharm degree course, institute is also running PG courses in Pharmacology since 2008 and Pharmaceutics since 2010 and in Quality Assurance since 2012. Laboratories are equipped with the most sophisticated, validated, costly and well maintained instruments.
Modern infrastructure, experienced committed faculty, truly rich library and professional management are few strong points of TIP. Truba Institute of Pharmacy is actively involved in pharma research. A number of B.Pharma and M.Pharma students have presented their papers in various national level conferences viz. IPC and APTI. The “passion for excellence” that drive TRUBA can be seen in every aspect of this vibrant future- focused institution from its stringent recruitment policies and Academic performance to its outstanding Infrastructure and Placement activities.
Dr. H.S. Chandel
M.Pharm, Ph.D, DPM, PGDBA
It gives me immense pleasure to extend my warm welcome to our institute. The institute is front runner in developing pharmacists with skills, attitudes and knowledge during four years of integrated Bachelor of Pharmacy (B. Pharm.) and 2 years M. Pharm. program. The national health related paramedical technology discipline is designed to imbibe confidence in you to operate under highly complex National Health Program for keeping healthy society. You owe a responsibility towards nation, your career and pharmaceutical profession.
We have a team of exceptionally brilliant and qualified faculty with us. Each member of the team is expert in his/her discipline and full of enthusiasm to share knowledge with you. Their positive, dynamic, focused, cooperative and result oriented attitude is our main asset. While we teach we also learn, and many a times from our own students. Every increment in our knowledge/learning is matter of pride and joy for us.
We at Truba believe in honest and persistent efforts to develop our team in general and students in particular. These efforts have earned us high reputation and we aim still higher with sharper efforts. At Truba Institute of Pharmacy, Bhopal eminent educationalists are maintaining high level of standards. Team is highly motivated to keep the same high standards & achieve the aims with honest performances.
- WORK EXPERIENCE – 35 YRS (Industry- 14 years Teaching – 21 years)
- Life member – IPC, IPS, APTI, IPGA, Executive member M.P. Branch of APTI.
Dr. H.S. Chandel
Our Vision and Mission
- To become a globally recognized brand in the areas of education and research in pharmaceutical sciences for the benefit of masses and to function as a catalyst in the growth of the pharmaceutical industry.
- To provide educational excellence and state of art facility.
- Imparting quality education in the areas of Pharmaceutical Sciences.
- National/ international collaborative research and linkages.
- Promotion of innovative and translation research.
- Study of national/ international pharmaceutical policy issues.
- Collaboration with pharma industries to meet the global challenges.
- Community pharmacy and pharmaceutical management.
- Continuing education programmes.
Team of selected, skilled and motivated faculty is engaged in some real quality research work at the institute apart from their routine teaching and extracurricular works and published many research papers in different national and international journals and sent students for presentations at different seminars.
- H.S. Chandel : Awarded Ph.D. in Pharmacy (Pharmaceutical Chemistry), from Barkattullah University, Bhopal.
- Sanjiv. Singh : Awarded Ph.D. in Pharmacy (Pharmacology), from KLE. University, Belgaum, Karnataka.
- Azaz Khan : Submitted Ph.D. in Pharmacy (Pharmaceutics).
- Sharad P Pandey : Registered in Ph.D. (Pharmaceutics).
- Hemant Nagar : Registered in Ph.D. (Pharmacology).
- Jyoti Pandey : Registered in Ph.D. (Pharmaceutical Chemistry)
- Best Faculty award given to Mr. Sharad Prakash Pandey for session 2012-2013.
- Certificate of Excellence given to Dr. H S Chandel by TASK.
- Best Scientific content award given to Mr. Vinod Kumar Dhote, Asst. Prof. of TIP at ADINA, Sagar.
- Best Faculty award given to Mr. Rajiv Saxena for session 2015-2016.