Truba Web Team
About Truba Web Team
Truba Web Team in Truba Group was introduced by Prof. Amit Saxena (HOD of CSE Department) in 2014. Since its inception, various students have been a part of the team to build and manage web development projects for the college. Truba Web Team is also behind the management of Truba Group’s website. The members of the club routinely recruit new students to help them learn new skills and gain experience when it comes to web development.
About Microsoft Club
Microsoft Student Club (MSC) was formed in the year 2015. The club was guided by Prof. Amit Saxena. The main objective of the group was to discuss the latest technologies and to raise awareness about the various important Certifications such as Microsoft Technology Associate (MTA) and Microsoft Certified Professional (MCP) among the students of the institution. To drive great futures of youth, Microsoft Club is assisting in the creation of educational resources designed to help kids learn basic computational thinking as well as advanced coding, game design, and application development.
About Mozilla Club
Mozilla Club members organize events to promote secure internet literacy and its use for students & society. Educating others about internet application and its development and learning through interaction and collaborative sharing of ideas, thriving towards the betterment of society, achieving the personal goal while overcoming plight. The focus of Mozilla club is to improve the approach of the people with internet, starting from the right way to use internet with knowledge of the browser itself to first steps to pure HTML development.
Truba NSS Club
About NSS Club
Truba NSS Club has consciously undergone a series of structural and ideological changes in order to foster creativity and innovation in all its activities. The clubs motto is “SALVATION THROUGH EDUCATION”. The club actively promotes projects that are related to the theme of education. The National Service Scheme of Truba Group was initiated two years ago with a vision to cause benefit to the society, creating in due course a country with equality in thought and opportunity. NSS functions with a mission to mobilize the youth of our nation into progressive citizens and imbibe in them an inclination towards social service.
About Yuva Chaupal
Truba Group of Institutes has established “Truba Yuva Chaupal” in the year 2015 under CII Yi Bhopal Chapter, under which lots of activities have been done in the campus itself.
Young Indians (Yi) is an integral part of the Confederation of Indian Industry (CII), a non-government, not-for-profit, industry led and industry managed organization playing a proactive role in India’s development process. Yi was formed in the year 2002 with an objective of creating a platform for young Indians to realize the dream of a developed nation. Yi has around 1837 direct members in 37 chapters and engages around 10500 students under the brand ‘Yuva’. Yi’s work is divided primarily into three groups; “Youth Leadership”, “Nation Building” and “International Engagements”.
With a vision to influence, inspire and motivate millions of students across the country, Yi started its “Yuva Chaupal” Platform. Yi establishes “Yuva Chaupal” in schools and colleges across the country. Yi nurtures and supports the “Yuva Chaupal” and helps bring students into the mainstream, by giving them a platform to work on leadership and nation-building initiatives.
About Spic Macay
SPIC MACAY (Society for the Promotion of Indian Classical Music And Culture Among Youth) is a non-political, nationwide, voluntary movement.
SPIC MACAY Student’s Chapter Truba works with the intention of enriching the quality of formal education by increasing awareness about different aspects of Indian heritage and inspiring the young mind to imbibe the values embedded in it. It seeks to inspire youth through experiencing the mysticism embodied in the rich and heterogeneous cultural tapestry of Indian and World Heritage, with a hope that the beauty, grace, values, and wisdom embodied in these arts will influence their way of life and thinking and inspire one to become a better human being.
For this, the most accomplished artists of the country render programs of Indian classical music and dance, folk, poetry, theater, traditional paintings, crafts & yoga primarily in schools and colleges.
In 2011, SPIC MACAY was awarded the Rajiv Gandhi Sadbhavana award in recognition of its contribution to youth development.
Computer Society Of India
About Computer Society of India
- CSI organized a Bit-Byter Quiz on 7th April 2015. The event was hosted by the students of TRUBA and the winner of the Quiz was the team of Aditya Sharma, Nishtha Jain, and Raj Tiwari.
- CSI organized a technical quiz on 24 February 2014. The event was hosted by CSI members of computer science department. It was a well managed and motivational event for young CSI members. The winner of the quiz was Von Neumann team and the runner-up was MACHINTOSH team.
- CSI organized a two days workshop on “MOBIPRENEURSHIP” & competition, TECH UNIT 2014 is an association with NURTURE TALENT ACADEMY on 6&7 March 2014. This workshop was attended by various CS & IT students where they have undergone training in entrepreneurship and android development.
- CSI organized a series Spoken tutorial workshop in association with IIT Bombay in the month of October 2013. The title of the workshop was on “C& C++” and “PHP and MySQL” for second and third-year students.
- CSI organized a “Spoken tutorial” workshop in collaboration with IIT BOMBAY, in the month of February 2012. The module of this workshop was “open source Linux” which was ended with the certification program on Linux.
- CSI organized “Hands on workshop on ROBOTICS” in association with AIESCE IIT Kharagpur on 10th-11th April 2012. This workshop was organized for the final and pre-final year students.
- CSI organized an Industrial training on “Secured Application Development in ASP DOT NET” in collaboration with AIESCE IIT, Kharagpur & Kyrion Digital Securities on 2nd to 14th June 2012. The participants were students of final year Computer Science & Eng.
NPTEL Student Chapter
About Spic Macay
The National Programme on Technology Enhanced Learning (NPTEL) is a project initiated by the Ministry of Human Resource Development. It’s Students Chapter of TRUBA works with the motive of providing e-learning through online Web and Video courses in engineering, technology, and management.
NPTEL is a curriculum building exercise and is directed towards providing learning materials in science and engineering by adhering to the syllabus of All India Council for Technical Education. The National Programme on Technology Enhanced Learning (NPTEL) is a project initiated by the Ministry of Human Resource Development.
Institution of Electronics
and Telecommunication Engineers
The Institution of Electronics and Telecommunication Engineers (IETE) is India’s leading recognized professional society devoted to the advancement of science and technology of electronics, telecommunication and information technology since 1953. It has more than 60000 members through 65 centers from India and worldwide.
IETE student chapter Truba was inaugurated on 12 September 2007 and is successfully running from last 10 years. It has 100 members in running session and about 200 members in the previous sessions. Various activities like seminars, workshops, industrial, and expert lectures have been held in the department under the IETE student chapter TRUBA. Dr. Neelesh Kumar Gupta (Exam Superintendent) is in charge of IETE student chapter TRUBA.